? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Finishing the Sentences

1. I'm always... Imagining.
2. I love saying... I love you.
3. I think flowers are... Beautiful. (I was going to try to say something poetic and cool, but when I typed it, it just sounded stupid.)
4. My favorite Beatles song is... I don't know.
5. I was born... In Florida
6. Sometimes I try too hard... To be perfect
7. I hate to say it but I’m not too keen on... Sarah or Chrystal
8. I work well on things... When I can do them my own way, with my own routine.
9. I’m going to college to be... Smarter.
10. I hate wearing... My bathingsuit. Okay, I don't hate it, but it's the closest thing of everything I wear. I'm just uncomfortable in bathingsuits anyway.
11. I love to read books about... Fantasy.
12. I say how I feel... Most of the time.
13. I’m addicted to... Music.
14. I drink too much... Actually, I don't.
15. Class is... Nonexistent.
16. My earliest memory is... Either swimming in the apartment pool or being at the daycare center my mom worked at.
17. The last place I went on vacation was... Wisconsin.
18. I think living far away from... Practically all of my friends stinks.
18. Right now, I should be calling... No one - I should be getting to bed.
19. The last candle I lit was... I can't even remember.
20. Kids can be... Cute and bratty.
21. I think Napster Is... Umm....
22. The best M&Ms are... Peanut.
23. If I could go anywhere it would be... Wisconsin.
24. I despise it when... People are fake.
25. I love to shop at... The mall.
26. Malls are a really fun place to... Shop with friends.
27. I thought it was hilarious when... Mario told me that he accidentally dropped his fork with Cisem said something to him.
28. I love my friends even though they... Aren't all crazy enough.
29. A sweet place to have a party would be... The beach. Someday I will have a party on the beach. Music, burgers, kites...fun times.
30. I think it’s all about... Love, love, love, love, love. It's all about love, love, love, love, love. Everything else comes down to this, nothing any higher on the list than love. It's all about love.
31. I love the TV show... Navy NCIS
32. Spinning makes me... Dizzy.
33. I never get enough time to spend with... Friends from work. We're always working!
34. One of the nicest things someone has ever done for me is... Good question. Danielle invited me to ride rides with her and her sister and her sister's friend the other night. I thought that was really nice.
35. When no one’s around, I really like to... Sing and dance and act crazy.
36. My favorite computer font is... Arial
37. My all time favorite movie is... LOTR
38. If I had a million dollars... I would go to college in Wisconsin.
39. People refer to me as... Weird, crazy, psycho...take your pick.
40. I want to kill... ALL SPIDERS

0 comments: