? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Even Roses Have Thorns

Yay, I have a new blog to read each night! I'm so excited, one of the guys I work with has a blog, so we exchanged URLs. And he's writing a story, which I am reading, and which is very good.

Work was not so great today. The morning had barely started when Chrystal was already pestering me about working open to close tomorrow. She wanted to know how come I could go to guitar lesson tonight but not be able to work an extra few hours tomorrow? Does that make sense to you? Me either. Needless to say, I said no about working 12 hours, and the rest I was utterly confused about so I pretty much said whatever. Oh, and Chrystal also basically told me that I'm not allowed to play in the park after I get off work tomorrow.

I think I'm due for a ride on the Flight of Fear tomorrow night, what do you think?

'Sides, guitar lesson tonight was cancelled. Two weeks ago. I sort of left out that little detail.

I realized just a little while ago that it's only two weeks until Kingsfest! I'm so excited. I wish I had someone to go with, but, hey, whatever. Maybe I'll meet some cool people there.

I think Limewire hates me.

7 comments:

Chris said...

"...so we exchanged URLs."

Remember back when people exchanged phone numbers first? =) Man how things have changed.

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

XD wow chris, a good one that in no way makes fun of me. I'm impressed. XD

Angela said...

heehee, Gettin' a little fiesty with work there, huh? =D

I would go to Kingsfest with you if I could! But definitely plan on talking to many cool people while you are there, and you are sure to make some cool friends.

And, um, this might be a ridiculously stupid question to ask, but what is Limewire? The name sounds... vaguely familiar....

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

sounds vaguely like a robot

Anonymous said...

We exchanged URLs. Hah! Brilliant.

They'll probably want me to work closing tomorrow. Mmmmm... no.

You commented on my Xanga! o.0

Samantha Downing said...

ROFL

Limewire is a program to download songs and stuff.

Angela said...

Aha! I knew it.