? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 09, 2005

No More Scooby

So I have officially been moved to Bedrock. At least, I think so. I'm left to assume, because they don't ever tell you anything, really. Like, I don't know if I'm supposed to go to Bedrock tomorrow, or just wait until Monday. *shrug* Anywho, it's all right, but the Kidz Construction Company part is SO BORING. At least, it is when there's hardly any kids there. NOTHING TO DO. I do like the Ranger Jeeps and Tree Swings and Boulder Bumpers looks fun. Treasure Cave I'm not sure about; it seems like THAT would be boring as well, you basically just walk through and count people. But then Chrystal told me some...interesting...things that people do in the cave. *cough*

TIRED. Twelve hour days are waaaaaaaaaaay too long for me. (Yes, I worked 12 hours today because I had to wait an extra hour and a half for an area manager to come sign the capacity sheets, etc. Not fun. Actually, it was fun, because I was hanging out with cool people, but I'm way tired and THAT'S not fun.)

Wow I wrote the majority of that last paragraph in parentheses. Go me.

Haunted Mansion got location of the day today!!!!!!!!! My last day there! Haha!

Bed. As soon as I finish my ice cream.

0 comments: