? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 01, 2005

THREE DAY WEEKEND

Now I truly understand the joy of someone who is beginning a three-day weekend. I'M GONNA WATCH THE ENTIRE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING TONIGHT!!!!

Okay, maybe not. That was my goal, but it's already kind of late, and I have a million things I need to get done tomorrow. Maybe I'll just watch Pirates of the Caribbean instead.

So today was actually a pretty good day. I got to work at the Grizzly from 6 to 7ish, and that was pretty cool. I didn't technically have to do anything because I don't have any checklists there - I was just supervising. So me and the girl who was on board, Paulette, exchanged funny stupid people stories. Man, we were dying laughing.

I'm bored. No one has commented on my blog since...Monday? Sad. Very sad.

I was supposed to call Kristen and Angela, but I never got around to it. Hopefully I'll be able to at some point tomorrow. Sorry guys - I really haven't forgotten you!

Hey, I want to go see some fireworks at KD tomorrow night, anyone want to join?

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

hey, I'd so watch the Fellowship aswell. Right now I'm watching the return of the king on the lap top. :D Oh, and we're doing fireworks too. ;D