? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 03, 2005

I Feel Like Crying

*****ABOUT YOU*****


First name: Samantha
Single or taken: Single...as always.
Sex: F
Birthday: January 3, 1987
Star sign: Uhhh...It starts with a C. Capricorn? Psh, I dunno and I don't care!
Siblings: 3 little sisters.
Hair colour: Dark brown.
Eye colour: Blue.
Shoe size: 9ish
Height: 5'4"
Did you send this to your crush? I could tell you. But then I'd have to kill you.
Who IS your crush? Ditto.
Are you popular?: In some respects, I guess. But I don't care about that either - any of my friends can tell you that.


*-;-*F a s h i o n S t u f f *-;-*
Where is your favorite place to shop? Goodwill. I like Old Navy, but I rarely buy anything there because it's expensive.
What do you have pierced? Ears
What do you get labelled as? Do I get labelled?
drugs? Nasty stuff
What shampoo do u use? Loreal Curl Vive
What are you most scared of? Losing my friends.
How many TV's have you got in your house? Two?
What are you listening to right now? FOTR Soundtrack
what car do you wish to have? Bright yellow mini convertible
Who is the last person that called you? Uhhh...Dad.
Who is the last person you called? Lonnie (aka Spencer)
Who is the last person you got a text from? Kealey
Where do you want to get married? Dunno, we'll see.
How many messenger buddies do you have on right now? Just 2.

*-;-* [Current] F a v o r i t e s *-;-*
Band: Superchic[k]
Smell: Hmmm...
Boy's name: *shrug*
Girls name: *shrug*
CD or TAPE or MP3? CD or MP3. Tapes are really only good for recording stuff off the radio or something similar.

-;-* H a v e Y o u E v e r *-;-*

Smoked? Ew no.
Bungee jumped?: Nah.
Broke the law?: Speeding, not wearing seatbelt
made urself sick?: No.
Gone skinny-dipping?: Haha no!
Been in love?: Hmm...that's a good question. I'm gonna go with no, mostly because I don't feel like going into a really long story :-D
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: No, I hate crying in front of people, so that would have done no good.


*-;-* F i r s t T h i n g T h a t C o m e s T o M i n d *-;-*

Thread: Yarn, crocheting, etc.
CD: My CD/MP3 player in my car
School: I wish I could go to school in WI
Yellow: MINI!
Red: Light
Cow: WI
Life: Annoys me.
Love: Weddings lol



*-;-* F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s *-;-*

Do you like filling these out? Good ones, yeah.
How many people are you sending this to? Dunno, whoever
Who will send it back? Prolly no one
If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? I would be me, only an actress/director/singer.
If you were a tree, what type would you be? Weeping willow <-- ditto Angela!
Gold or Silver?: Depends
What is the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars Episode III
Favorite cartoon character?: Bugs Bunny, Linus, Goofy, Piglet
What did you have for breakfast this morning? Bowl of cereal
Who's your best friend?: You want the whole list?
Who's your best friend online? You want the whole list?
Are you sending this to anyone who you dont like? I would not send anything to anyone I did not like. Period.

0 comments: