? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

In a Crowded Room Alone

People are using my blog to hold conversations. That's hilarious. I came to look at my blog and I have six comments. On one post! I've never had that many before.

That's all. I have nothing to say, I just wanted to point out that interesting fact.

I watched "Duck Tales, the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp" or whatever it's called. I haven't seen that movie in YEARS. It made me feel like a kid in Florida, borrowing movies from my Aunt Kathy again. *sniff* Ah, the good old days.

I saw Tobin today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You're getting to be as popular as me. =)

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

*blinks* who's tobin? For some reason, the name reminds me of a wizard... hm... Maybe Taelisin? *i spelled that wrong, so sue me. :P* I loved the ducktales movie. :D