? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Am I totally pathetic?

So two of my sisters have officially held guys' hands. I got to thinking about this earlier (and now I have a headache). Does this make me totally pathetic? I mean, my thirteen-year-old sister has held a guy's hand (So has my fifteen-year-old sister). They can't technically go out or whatever, but still, they both like each other and stuff.

So what's wrong with me?

Honestly, I'm working on not caring, but it's really hard. I mean, duh, I'm a girl, I want someone to like me enough to hold my hand. I'm willing to wait, but it's still hard sometimes.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR YOUNGER SISTERS BEAT YOU TO IT!

*sigh* I'm really not obsessed, I promise. Hopefully some of you will understand and sympathize.

AGH, I hate life sometimes.



PS Tobin is a guy I graduated with (met at graduation, too) and we emailed for awhile. I lost touch after a while and haven't heard from him in several months, probably about six. So it was quite a...surprise to see him at the homeschool convention when I wasn't expecting it. Scared me to death, actually, but I don't know why. I guess 'cause it was like a blast from the past or something. Anywho, I didn't talk to him or anything, just saw him.

4 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

No, you're not really pathetic. My little sister, who is FIVE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME has had more relationships than I have had, and I;m currently with my first girlfriend, who lives in another country. *sighs* If you are pathetic, well, then you are in good company. And cool about Tobin...Still reminds me of a wizard though...from a story?

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

oh, and as a p.s. I know how your feel, 'cept from the opposite view point. *nods* And shut up chris. I don't know what you are going to say, but I KNOW you are going to find SOMETHING to say.

Angela said...

I'LL HOLD YOUR HAND SAMANTHA!!!

haha, No, you're not pathetic. I've never held anybody's hand either... Unless you count Jeremy the crackhead in the hallway at school for about 2.4 seconds before his girlfriend gave him a dirty look and he dropped it.... Uhh, nevermind. =P I think that was it, anyway.

Don't worry about it anyway. The celibate hand has a shockingly slimmer chance of catching cooties. =D

Chris said...

I've done the whole handholding thing and I'm -still- totally pathetic. So it doesn't really matter. =D