? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 20, 2005

I have the best friends!!

I don't have a whole lot to post, but I just wanted to say THANKS GUYS for your awesome comments.

Especially yours, Angela, I laughed for like, five minutes straight. And now I'm laughing again thinking about it. HAHA!!!!

Work was good today. Probably because Sarah had the day off. I think she's going to be in tomorrow, though. *sigh*

I'm going to bed momentarily...



PS I'm sorry I haven't been on AIM lately. I just haven't had the time to do much more that update my blog at night! I'll try to get online soon.

PPS And yes, Martin, Tobin's name does sound like a wizard's name. Maybe I should use it in a story, if I ever write one worth anything. lol

0 comments: