? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 26, 2005

...But I'm Not Stupid


+ Basics +

+Are you emotional :: Yes
+Do songs make you cry? Sometimes...some songs.
+What about movies :: Yeah, actually, more than they used to.
+What emotion do you usually feel :: Content? When I'm with friends I'm happy.

+ Sadness +

+What does it take to make you cry your heart out :: Losing friends, or people I thought were friends. Occassionally I just get randomly depressed (that happens when you live hundreds of miles away from your closest friends) and start bawling. If my parents are mad at me (which rarely happens), I get upset, too.
+How many times have you done that :: A lot lol
+Where do you cry :: Usually by myself, in my room. Mostly sitting at my computer, trying to write or something. Sometimes sitting on the floor listening to music.
+Do you hate crying :: In front of people, yes.
+Do you like it when others cry :: Um, no, it makes me cry!
+Do you think tears make eyes look pretty :: Yeah, actually, but I'd rather have someone happy than have their eyes look prettier.
+Who looks good when they cry :: The actresses who are fake crying.
+How else do you express sadness :: Writing, playing the piano
+Are you sad all the time :: No, not all the time, not anymore.

+ Anger +

+What does it take to make you mad :: I have a bad temper, but I think it takes a lot for me to actually lose it, and even then I'm pretty good about not totally losing my head.
+
What do you do when you're angry :: Cry lol...Write, play the piano, punch things, vent.
+How short is your temper :: Like I said before...
+How long does it take you to calm down :: Not long usually. It depends on if there are other people around helping me calm down, or if the problem goes away or not.
+Do you freak out when others are angry :: Nah. Unless it's a guest in my face yelling at me. Then I might.
+Has anyone ever recommended anger management to you :: The movie :)
+What's the worst thing someone's done to make you mad :: Wow, I dunno. Probably being snobs.
+Do you anger people :: Ha! I'm sure I do!


+ Joy +

+How often are you happy :: Most of the time I'm at least cheerful.
+What makes you happy :: Being with friends, watching good movies (preferably with friends), playing the piano/guitar, driving with the windows down at the music up
+What do you do when you're happy :: Act crazy and psycho (as James likes to call me)
+How optimistic are you :: Fairly...I'm more of a realist.
+Do happy people make you mad :: Only if they're fake!
+What's the worst thing someone can do while they're happy :: *shrug*
+Ever been so happy you were dying to tell everyone :: Haha, yeah
+Ever been so happy you cried :: Yup
+Do you smile a lot :: I think
+Kiss people a lot:: Uhhh...family? Sometimes? No, no, not really.
+Who really makes you happy :: Someone!
+Do you like doing things for people when you're happy :: Psh, I like doing things for people anyway.


+ Fear +

+What do you do when you're scared :: Scream? Haha! I usually only get scared at night, so I curl up in bed and close my eyes.
+What scares you :: SPIDERS! The dark, sometimes.
+Do you like scaring people :: Sometimes :-D *coughMidnightWalkscough*
+Do you like the thrill of being frightened :: Eh, not when I'm scared for real. If it's on a roller coaster or whatever, then yeah.
+Does fear accompany anger in your case :: Um no? Why would it?
+Ever been so scared you couldn't breathe :: Nah, not really.
+How often do you panic :: Not very.
+What's the one thing that scared you more than anything else EVER :: When I slid off the road in my car.
+What do you do to calm your nerves :: Talk, write, play piano/guitar
+Do rollercoasters scare you :: Nah.

+ The strongest emotion +

+What song never fails to get your strongest emotions going :: Wow, I dunno.
+Movie :: LOTR, prolly. I love that movie way too much. I should start watching it again soon.
+Commericial :: That AOL commercial, about spam blocker? ROFLOL I LOVE that commercial :)
+Person :: Friends
+Thing :: Rereading things I have written (journals, stories, etc.), photos
+Sight :: Wisconsin!!! lol The beach, I love the beach.
+Sound :: MUSIC
+Food :: Uhhh...
+Thing you're looking forward to/want :: KINGSFEST

+ What do you do +

When the emotions suck :: Cry a lot. Play piano/guitar, write.
+When the emotion rocks :: Have fun doing whatever I feel like doing at the moment.
+When there's no emotion :: There is NEVER no emotion.

+ Would you rather +

+Never feel again :: No thanks!
+Feel loneliness or anger for the rest of your life :: Anger. Loneliness is worse.
+Be happy forever and never experience bad times :: Nah, not really. Bad times make you stronger.
+Cause misery :: No!
+Feel misery :: Um, no.
+Be alone :: Sometimes.
+Be with everyone you know :: A lot of the time!

+ Who +
+Cheers you up more than anyone else :: A certain someone...
+Angers you more than anyone else :: Sarah and Chrystal
+Scares you more than anyone else :: *shrug*
+Makes you think about your emotions more than anyone else :: Susen, prolly. We have good discussions :)
+Makes you really care about how they feel and what they think :: A certain someone.

Goodnight, all! *hugs*

0 comments: