? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Standing Still and Getting Dizzy

So today was actually going to be a good day. I mean, when Mom let me have a yogurt in my lunch as a treat, and when I saw a blue mini with an American flag painted on the roof ("MINE!"), and when I ran into Jesse this morning (boy, was I ever surprised), I figured the day was well on the way to being fabulous. Well, maybe not fabulous, but at least pretty okay.

And it was. Until Crystal (area manager) broke the news that when the Haunted Mansion (where I work) gets grouped with Tomb Raider/Avalanche, I'm not going with it. Needless to say, I was not entirely happy about THAT information. Especially when she told me I was going to be moved to a different place in Kidzville.

KIDZVILLE?!?!

My whole goal this year was to get OUT of Kidzville! Besides the fact that I don't know any of the other rides. I want to stay with something I'm familiar with. And where I know the people. Bah.

So I basically decided that I'm going to tell them, look, either keep me at HM, move me to Rebel Yell/Carousel, or transfer me to ecology. If you don't, I'm going to quit. None of this moving-me-around-to-a-new-ride-so-I-can-get-more-experience crap. No. I'm not going to put up with it. I put up with enough other stuff, they don't need to uproot me and move me to a completely unfamiliar place.

And yes, Angela, KD MUST DIE. Haha! Nah, not all of it. Just certain parts of it.

But I am seriously considering looking for another job. In fact, I'm planning on filling out an application for one of the Walmart photo studios. I probably won't get it, because I haven't had any kind of experience in photography really, but hey, it's worth a try.

In the meantime, after a 10 hour day (which I also refuse to ever do again) I am exhausted and so I am going to bed now.

Good night!

2 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Well sam, you tell them! Take no prisoners, let them push you around NO MORE! GONDOR! er...sorry. At any rate, good luck and may the force be with you. :D

Angela said...

Wow, yeah, I'd definitely start looking for a new job. And if all else fails, you've gotta at least put your foot down on the 10-hour shifts. That's awful!