? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 27, 2005

I Miss Five Years Ago

I shouldn't have listened to that Mark Shultz CD earlier. I mean, I was listening to music trying to get my mind OFF Florida and such. For some stupid reason, I put in the Mark Shultz CD. I don't know why. So now all evening I've been kind of depressed. Now I'm listening to old tapes of music that I got off the radio in Florida, specifically 88.3. And that reminds me of Susen, and doing stuff with her. *sigh* I should write some of that stuff in here, maybe.

I'm going to tell area managers that I don't want to work past 7 anymore. I'm sick and tired of them making me stay until 8. I do have things I need to do at home, ya know. And even if I didn't, isn't it considered common courtesy to let people off work on the time they're scheduled to get off??? Or maybe I'm just missing something. So anyway, they'll probably tell me I'm not treating them with respect, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to look for a new job anyway.

But I'm gonna miss the Bedrock crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate life sometimes.

I hate stupid people usually.

I hate Virginia always.

2 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

*hugs* Sorry sam. you're right though, they need to NOT be doing that. Stupid people suck alot.

Angela said...

*patpat*

Isn't it strange how music has the ability to do that? One song makes you remember something and throws off your mood and then you're moping around for the rest of the evening.

Feel free to email me or call if you're feeling sad and wanna talk or just tell lots of old stories, I'd definitely love to listen and try to help you feel better. =) 740-363-5022

Love ya, Sam.