? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 10, 2005

So here I am again, as I am essentially every night. Sitting at my computer desk, updating my blog. Ah, the comforts of routine.

Okay, I was trying to braid my hair and type at the same time. Doesn't work too well.

By the way, I have officially been moved to Bedrock. I was at Haunted Mansion this morning, but starting at 1, I was at Bedrock. *sniff* And today was Jeff's last day at Mansion, too! I didn't even bring my camera and autograph book. STUPID! *hits head on wall* Now I've gone off to a different area and a lot of the other Mansion people are leaving. Like Jeff, who's going to be a lifeguard. I hope he doesn't get stuck up, like most other Waterworks people.

I got off work at 7:13 today, so I went and rode Tomb Raider for the fourth time. It was awesome; better than before, because they have more water and fire effects going now. Then I WAS going to ride Drop Zone, but it was broke. So I talked to Becky and Jesse for about 10 minutes before I left.

I have tomorrow and Sunday off - YAY!!!!! I have to get gas and go to the bank tomorrow morning, and we're having friends over in the evening for dinner. It should be a nice day, I'm really looking forward to not having to work.

And you really don't care, so I'll just shut up now.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Samantha! Stop saying that no one cares, we're reading your blog, we're your friends, of course we care! =)