? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Last...

Last Person You...

.: x saw- Mom
.: x touched- Mom
.: x kissed- Dad
.: x hugged- Mom
.: x watched a movie with- Tonya
.: x cried over- Hmmm...Good question.
.: x cried on their shoulder- Su and Dawn *sad smile*
.: x said 'gee s/he's hot' about- Not telling! :-D
.: x said 'I love you to'- Mom
.: x had a crush on- Haha! :-D
.: x thought 'gee s/he's smart' about- Dad, but I always think that about Dad lol
.: x were jealous of- Hmm...I dunno.
.: x felt sorry for- Wow, last person? I dunno.
.: x hated- Nobody
.: x got angry with- Seriously angry - Chrystal
.: x bought something for- My family - I bought subs for dinner
.: x got a present from- *shrug* I dunno
.: x called on the phone- Amanda
.: x got a phone call from- Susen

Last thing you...

.: x ate- York Peppermint Pattie
.: x drank- Water...speaking of...
.: x saw- Duh, the monitor
.: x touched besides the computer- Doorknob
.: x watched on tv- Back to the Future Part III
.: x saw in a movie theater- Star Wars Episode III
.: x wanted- A hug. Does that count as a thing?
.: x needed- WATER
.: x twisted- My ring
.: x listened to-Superchic[k]
.: x squeezed- The DVD case for "The Three Musketeers" when I was closing it
.: x yelled at- Thing? The chickens. They are definitely THINGS. *mumbles* Stupid birds...
.: x punched- I dunno...I slammed the phone down on Thursday morning after talking to Chrystal, if that counts.
.: x taped- Wow I can't even remember. Wait, do you mean, taped as is recorded or taped as in Scotch tape? Well, doesn't matter, because either one I can't remember.
.: x graded- Dunno...can't 'member.

Last Time You...

.: x cried- Last night
.: x yelled- Today, in the pool
.: x smiled- Just a few minutes ago, reading blogs
.: x changed clothes- When I changed into my PJs earlier this evening.
.: x slept- Last night
.: x worked out- Officially worked out? Whenever it was that Mom had her American Family Fitness Center membership. A year ago?
.: x played a game- We played in the pool, dunking each other. Dunno if that counts as a game...
.: x played a sport- *Shrug* Can't member.
.: x went to the mall- A little over a month ago.
.: x went to the movies- The day Star Wars III came out.
.: x ate fast food- Last week. Unless you count the food at Oscar's.
.: x went to church- Last week.
.: x talked to someone- Earlier tonight, saying goodnight to Mom and Dad.


NOW I'm going to bed. Niterz!

0 comments: