? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ice Cream Disappears Too Fast

I almost ran into a baby deer on the way home from guitar lesson tonight. I went over the top of a hill and there it was, about halfway down, standing in the middle of the road. I basically slammed on the brakes, but I was really scared I was going to hit him! But now I can say I have seen a deer-in-headlights look firsthand. He was sooooo small! And he just stood there and stared at me, then he started to go off to the left, then the right, then the left, then finally he went into the woods on the right. I felt guilty for ALMOST hitting him, imagine how I would feel if I HAD hit him!

I have nothing else to write about. Work is boring and annoying, as usual. I'm supposed to work another 10 hour day tomorrow, but I'm going to see if I can get out of it. That's just too much for me!

Anywho, speaking of 10 hour days, BEDTIME!

Niterz!

2 comments:

Chris said...

finally, you missed one. =)

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Alrighty, good job missing it. I accidentally hit one on the way back from Nightmare last year, and it scared the crap out of me. I felt bad, even if it had been hit before. I feel your pain. XD