? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Home Again, Home Again

And I'm not sure if I want to be here or not. It's the weirdest feeling. I feel like I need to be back in Wisconsin. And at the same time I feel like I never was there, like it was all a dream. Time is just too weird and confusing. It's almost as bad as guys.

So I'm all unpacked, but my room's a mess. Haha! Fun stuff.

Tomorrow I have some stuff I gotta do, mundane everyday stuff. Like going to Kings Dominion to get my schedule and getting gas in my car. Besides cleaning my room of course.

Kristin has a new kitten named Luke - he's adorable!

I'm going to work on scanning pics from vacation to put up. Cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath.

0 comments: