? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Boringness...

No one is online.

I went to Ben Franklin and got stuff for my Wisconsin scrapbook today. I think it's going to be really cool to do; I've already got one page done.

I just saw the reflection of my cat's sillouhette (I know it's spelled wrong, I also don't care) in my monitor and it really freaked me out for a second there. It almost looked like someone was in my room. Creepy...

My sisters and I watched Thumbelina tonight. I hadn't seen that movie in AGES.

Now to bed. Unless someone starts talking to me. Which is unlikely.

Good night!

0 comments: