? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Vacation Rundown Part 1

Okay, here's what I've decided to do. I'm going to go through each day of our vacation (with pics and stories) because I have SO MANY people ask me to tell them - in detail - about my vacation. And now, here it is!

May 27, 2005
(I flew up there on May 26, and the only interesting thing we did that night was go to Chris's and toilet paper his car, hehe! I don't have that picture yet, so I'm skipping)

Okay, here's a typical morning for us - lazing around in bed until we basically HAD to get up. I took this picture (and Dawn's going to hate me for putting it up...if you really want me to take it off, Dawn, I will) and Dawn was going, "No, it's too early!" Haha! Good times. I miss them.

Good Morning!

That afternoon we went to a couple of Amish stores, and then in the evening was Chris and Martin's graduation. The pictures from the actual graduation aren't too great, and I don't have the ones from Dawn of the guys after the ceremony. They'll be put up here when I have them! Anywho, after that, we went to Martin's house to hang out and then to McD's for ice cream (they had Reese's McFlurries!). And that's what these pictures are from.

Everyone at McD's
This is just a random picture of everyone. From Left to Right: Chris, Nick, Dawn, Lauren, and Merril. John is in there, too, but you can't really see him; he's sitting kind of behind Merril.

With Ronald
Me and Laura and Ronald!

Dressed up as a Wizard
Here's me dressed up as a wizard at Martin's house. Fun stuff lol


Yay, so those pictures actually kind of go over into the next day, as well, considering it was probably about 1 o'clock by the time we left McD's. Hehe!

So now that I'm done with this post, I have nothing else to do because no one is online. Grand stuff.

0 comments: