? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 03, 2005

Yay, Cars

I didn't even get up until 10 this morning! 'Course, that might have something to do with the fact that I stayed up until about 1:30 ish watching "Back to the Future: Part II". I think it was some sort of psychological thing. I didn't want my vacation to end, so I just stayed up really late, trying to make the day last. I dunno, it makes sense to me. :-D

Anyways, I had to go to Kings Dominion to get my schedule. Mom, Kristin, and Naomi tagged along to go to Walmart and my car started to overheat. BLAH! Only been back a day and already my car's acting up. Since KD is only about 10-15 minutes from where Dad works, he came and let us use the van. When we went back later to pick Dad up from work and get my car, Dad put some water in it and now it's fine. Weird.

And - surprise, surprise - Jeremy screwed up my schedule, so I have to call or go in tomorrow to yell at him about that. I hate working with idiots. On the plus side, Alicja from Poland is back. YAY!

Now I'm online talking to Peter and Martin.

That is the extent of the excitement around here.

Boy, do I miss Wisconsin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And wisconsin misses you. :d