? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wahoo!

I'm bored. Like, seriously. It's pretty bad for me to actually be bored at night, right before I go to bed. And I can't go to bed too early or I won't sleep well. Honestly...even I get confused sometimes.

Had quite an...interesting...day at work today. They told me to go to the Grizzly (wooden coaster) to be in charge. AND it was Walk-On Wednesday, which basically means, 1000 Gold Season Pass Members can pick up tickets for certain rides to come up the exit instead of waiting in line. You can imagine what the people waiting in line thought of that. I got cussed out several times, and I even had to call security on this one guy who would not SHUT UP. I HATE STUPID KD!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, guitar lesson was really fun. Casey and I are really hitting it off and she even invited me over to her house next Wednesday. Hmm...I don't think my managers and people are going to go for that. HA, oh well, who cares?!

Off to finish my email and then go to bed and not be bored anymore.

4 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Well, that's cool. Its awesome that you are making friends!

Angela said...

Ooh, you had to call security on him? Scary.

Well, at least, I'd be somewhat worried.

Samantha Downing said...

Actually, I thought it was rather fun. I like having that power :-D

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

-_- *shifts into geek mode, quoting spiderman* "With Great Power Comes Great Responcibility" :D