? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 23, 2005

KD Must Die Pt. 2

It's officially official. I HATE KINGS DOMINION. I put in my two weeks' notice today. My last day is August 5. Halelujah! I'm so excited.

So tonight Kealey and I were going to hang out at the mall and then catch a late movie (Fantastic Four at 10:40, just for the record). But, we had to put her brothers up from KD at 10, first (hence, the late movie instead of early). HOWEVER, when we got to KD at 10 and called the rides her bros work at to see if they were coming, we were informed that the KD higher-ups had decided that there would be a "slow close" tonight.

That means the park didn't close until 10:30.

WHAT?!?!?!

Can they do that? Apparently they can, but they had a LOT of angry associates on their hands, Kealey and I the angriest. What made it worse was that her bros were BOTH extras, so they could have left at 10 anyway, their supervisors just decided not to let them. And we were talking to an area manager dude and he was like, "They wouldn't normally get out until 10:30-11:00 anyway." (NOT TRUE) When we asked what if people's parents were waiting for them in the parking lot, he went, "Then they'd just have to wait."

WHAT?!?!?!

I think this demonstrates clearly that KD has gone down the drain. Management sucks. No one cares about the associates anymore. They expect us to eat, sleep, and breathe Kings Dominion. Our lives are supposed to revolve around KD.

No.

The way I see it, if you're scheduled to get off at a certain time (in this case, 10), you should be able to leave at 10. They shouldn't be able to say, "You can't leave yet, you have to stay another half hour." ESPECIALLY when you have someone coming to pick you up who might just happen to have PLANS THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAUUUGGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm more than a little angry?

I hope a tornado destroys KD. Preferably when there's no people there, of course.

I will never, ever work there again. And if I go insane and do work there again, please just shoot me.

2 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

GO SAM! *is glad that you decided to quit* That's for the best, I think. They sound like horrible bosses and when everyone finally quits, there will be no one but management to do the grunt work. Sorry it sucked so much sam...

Samantha Downing said...

YAY COUNTDOWNS!!! Hehe...One of my favorite things to say now, "What's the worst they can do, fire me?"

HAHA!

I'm in such a good mood tonight :-D

I'm going to go post for real now...