? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Can't think of a good title...

Me head is KILLING me.

One of the girls I work with came in today. She asked my co-worker, Melody, if she could have Saturday off because one of her best friends died in a car accident last night. Yeah. She said that he was coming home from a party (he hadn't been drinking or anything, it was just a party) and his mom called to check up on him. When he reached down to get his phone, he crashed his car into a tree. And died.

That's kinda scary.

I cried.

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

I'm Sorry sam. Its strange how easily it happens, I was with chris today at his girlfriend's house, and her father is a minister (I probably spelled that wrong). He was talkin about goin to see the family of some young guys who had been in a fatal car accident in a intersection... There's not a whole lot you can do but live as fully as you can with the time you have...sorry, this probably isn't helping much...