? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Emoticons rule!



I found Unkymoods!!!!! It's cool.

My head is killing me, my tummy hurts, and I'm tired. But I've had a good day.

For one thing, I got to sleep until 9:30, which I haven't done in basically forever! I met Carrie and Nick at the library and tried to figure out some school stuff. Then we went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then to the mall. I went into Aeropostal for the FIRST TIME EVER! And I can definitely say that I will be going back. I love that store, possibly as much as I love Old Navy. And you know how I feel about Old Navy. (If you don't, you do now)

SO...

That was fun. Then I was going to make chocolate chip cookies after dinner, but I didn't feel well, so I didn't make them.

And now I'm going to bed. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Samantha Downing said...

Yes yes yes! I think we have the same taste in clothes :)

You should go into Old Navy sometime - I think you'd like it.

Samantha Downing said...

ACK!!!!

Come visit me...we can spend HOURS shopping in Old Navy and Auropostale and AE and Gap.

YAY!