? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 25, 2005

No Cups?

My mood right now

So now KD has this new (and VERY stupid) rule that each ride - and possibly every other location, as in games, food and beverage, etc. - is only allowed one sleeve of cups per week. There's maybe, oh, fifty or so cups in one sleeve. And we have approximately 15 people come in to work each day, sometimes more. That's not counting the cups we give to guests for various reasons, or other people who come to our ride from other locations. In summary, we use approximately one sleeve of cups every two days. So how KD thinks they're going to get away with NOT giving us cups, I do not know. They can't NOT give us water, and how are we going to drink the water without cups? We've been asking each other this question all day, without reaching any sort of decent conclusion.

Maybe it would help if someone would call KD and complain for us. Feel free to do so at anytime. :-D

But seriously, I refuse to work without water; I also refuse to make my crew work without water. Therefore, I am willing to (quite literally) fight for our cups.

Now that I have the useless and uninteresting rant out of the way, I really have nothing more to say.

I saw bats tonight.

3 comments:

Samantha Downing said...

Glad you agree. If on the off-chance I DO decide to start World War III, you guys will be on my side...right? *pointed glare*

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

*nods* Aye, my magic is at yoru disposal.

Anonymous said...

Sammy dear...no causing WW3..... you can't do it anyways since it in in thew states...Try Civil War 2 ^-^


...btw..it's Amanda from work....





*STALK!*