? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

There Are Never Enough Hours In The Day

Wow. These past few days have been C-R-A-Z-Y.

Kingsfest
~Thursday~
Hyper Static Union (did not see)
Pillar (saw half of the first and last songs)
Third Day (SWEET!!!)

~Friday~
Stellar Kart (did not see)
Hawk Nelson (saw...was not incredibly impressed)
Building 429 (SWEET!!)
Kutless (saw...pretty cool!)
Cameron Mills (talk talk talk)
Rebecca St. James (SWEET!!!!!!!!)
Audio Adrenaline (saw the last part of...pretty okay)

~Saturday~
Dizmas (did not see)
Thousand Foot (saw them walk off the stage)
FFH (SWEET!!!)
Jeremy Camp (AWESOME)
Wes Hamilton (talk talk talk...did not see)
TobyMac (SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!)
Newsboys (DOUBLE SWEETNESS!!!!!)


I had awesome seats...I think fifteenth row. Front and center. Which resulted in awesome pics as well, which I will proceed to post, if photobucket doesn't freeze up my computer again. *glares*

.....SIDENOTE while I get my pics uploaded to photobucket...Walmart is very stupid. I went to buy the 4th Harry Potter book and they had a little sign over by the books that said "Reserve your copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Today! Ask a cashier how" (or something like that). So naturally, I asked. She told me to go to customer service. After standing in line for several minutes, I found out that it's too late to reserve the new book. That ended June 25th. WHAT? So why is the sign still out? Because it's Walmart. And it's in Virginia. GRRR.....

---2 minutes later---

*yawn* I may not be able to put pics up tonight. Photobucket is taking forever. Maybe if I make the pictures smaller before I try to upload them...

---5 minutes later---

Great, you know what, I can't figure out a simple way to resize at the moment, so I'm just going to go to bed. If you know of a quick and easy way to just make the picture smaller without cutting anything out, let me know.

In the meantime, good night!

2 comments:

Chris said...

yeah, newsboys always put on an incredible show. =) i wasn't really impressed with hawk nelson either. the audience was largely preteen girls and we only stayed for a song-and-a-half. they're really young tho'. they might get better. and less like simple plan. =)

i ran the merch booth for TFK. =) and i also never saw them once. not even walking off stage. =(

Angela said...

Photobucket resizes them for you if they're over a certain size.... but I like Hello better because if you delete a photo off your Photobucket account, then it'll delete it off any place you've posted it too. Hello is a picture-poster-thing through blogger where you can send things through your computer straight to your blog. It's really easy and you don't have to worry about clogging up your Photobucket for every little thing you want to post.