? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 04, 2005

Stars and Stripes Forever

I've had that song running through my head ever since Friday night. Literally. I've even played it on the piano like three times hoping to make it go away. It didn't work.

I got the most awesome Pirates of the Caribbean notebook at Walmart on Saturday.

Today actually was a very good 4th of July. I went in the pool 4 times today. *grins* New record. I also went to get gas and Dad went with me, so he bought some fireworks. For dinner we had hot dogs cooked over the fire and potato salad and deviled eggs and other yummy stuff, including S'mores for dessert. After it got dark, we set off all our fireworks - miscellaneous spark-showering ones and firecrackers and 2 Roman candles - and even got to see some of our neighbors' bigger ones. Totally makes up for not seeing KD's fireworks. Ours were better anyway. :-P

Does anyone know anything about Robin Hood? I'm writing a story about him. I've recently become infatuated with anything and everything Robin Hood.

And, since I must return to work tomorrow *cries* I will go to bed now.

Good night!

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Cool, just came back from letting off fire works. It was awesome :D. Oh, and robin hood: Real name, Robin of Loxley (spelling's probably off) He was supposed to have been a minor noble, got his land taken away by prince john when he was off fighting in the crusaides, came home, started robbing the rich to give to the poor and to PO the prince, He was an excellent marksman and had good warriors such as Little John *John Little* and Friar tuck. *nod*