? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Be An Equal Opportunity Offender

Some kid Code 8-ed (*cough* urinated *cough*) in the Kiddie ball pool at work today. Fortunately for me, it was RIGHT before I was supposed to leave. So when I got over there to clock out, Chrystal (area manager) goes, "They need your help cleaning over there." And I was like, "Um, I'm leaving." It was all I could do to keep from laughing in her face. *grins*

TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF KINGSFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL GET TO SEE THIRD DAY!!!! Oh, and Piller and Hyper Static Union. Hm... Pillar's okay. I like them mainly because two of them waved to me last year when everyone else (INCLUDING Relient K) were snobs and didn't walk by the seats, just when the backstage way. Hyper Static Union I have NEVER heard of, but hey, it'll be fun anyway. I GET TO SEE THIRD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I'm tired. I don't know why.

I'm going to watch some movie and crochet for awhile before I go to bed. I need to wind down.

BYE GUYS!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Crochet?

=P

Samantha Downing said...

Crochet is awesome, thank you very much.

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Hey, I do it. XD I'm an ameture (spelling) but I like it. I also knitt, I like to sew and do needlepoint *grins* and I love baking. And I'm strait. XD

Samantha Downing said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin, you're great.

If I had known you knew how to knit, I would have asked you to teach me while I was in WI. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to visit again...Bummer...