? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sometimes I Cry Myself To Sleep

Coming up on the 4th of July. I hate the 4th of July in Virginia. In Florida, everybody and their brothers are doing fireworks and staying up late and stuff. Here, people could hardly care less. So that's why I hate Independence Day in VA. 'Course, I mostly hate VA, so that's really no surprise.

Bugs.

I was going to get a digital camera at Walmart today. I had the one I wanted all picked out and everything. Then when I told the girl I wanted it, she was like, "We don't have that one." Apparently, the warehouse has been out of them for months and they have no idea if they're going to get anymore. SO WHY IN THE WORLD DO THEY STILL KEEP IT OUT ON DISPLAY?!?! Because it's Virginia, that's why.

So I bought myself a consolation present - Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (and I sure did just spell prisoner with a Z. Don't ask, I'm tired.). I've already started reading it.

I cleaned out the pool this afternoon for Mom. Then I swam for a little while.

Tomorrow we're going to Rehoboth Baptist Fellowship for church. I hate to admit it, but I feel absolutely no enthusiasm about that whatsoever. I love the Marstons and all, but their church just isn't the one I would really choose to go to. Well, at this point, I'm not feeling too favorably toward churches in general. Hey, I know it's been *counts* ten(?) months since the whole New Hope ordeal, but it takes a long time for me to recover from something like that. I mean, really, think how many months it took for me to recover from everything that went on with RJ and Michelle and Tiffany and them.

I need to cheer up.

I need to watch a stupid movie.

3 comments:

Chris said...

The camera thing is actually because Wal-Mart is stupid, not Virginia. But a Wal-Mart -in- Virginia is doubly cursed. =)

Angela said...

Stupid movies do tend to help one feel better.

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Considering your feelings on Monty Python, I wont' suggest any movies. :D I'm sorry about the fireworks thing, it was the same in illinois, and would be the same up hwere if there were enough cops to catch all the rednecsk. XD