? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 08, 2005

I Love Kingsfest

I went last night and tonight and had a blast! Tonight, Tonya, Kristin, and Megan came also. We had lawn seats (well, they did; I still had my AWESOME front and center ticket, but I sat with them anyway) which was a blast because that meant we got to play "volleyball" with the all the other lawn-seat-people.

I got to meet Rebecca St. James and get her autograph.

Now I'm tired and about to go to bed. I'll post pictures at a later date.

0 comments: