? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Milk - It Does A Body Good

Feeling better this evening. I felt basically the same as yesterday until, like, 5 pm. Now I'm just tired. But thanks for the comments you guys, they made me smile!

(and yes, Christina, I definitely didn't feel well! Haha! You caught it, I don't usually use words like "crap", etc, unless I'm mad, sad, sick, etc.)

So not much to say...Except that I finished the new Harry Potter book. I'm still formulating an opinion. Not sure whether I liked the ending or not. But, so as not to give anything away, I'll just shut up now.

Tomorrow is back to work. Oh the joy.

0 comments: