? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Feel Rotten

Yesterday was Willy Wonka Day. Seven of us from work went to see it at the Virginia Center Commons theater. I loved the movie and had fun, even though halfway through I realized I felt like crap. The drive home was the longest 45 minutes ever. I had a fever, I was freezing cold, and my EYES HURT, and my head hurt. Not fun. That continued into today...

Which is Harry Potter Day. I went to Walmart with Mom and Dad (even though I still felt like crap) and there was a whole stack of the new book for only $15.78. Dude, and people were thinking places would run out. Haha! Sucks to be you.

But anyway, so yeah, I've felt generally rotten all day. I have like three colds at once and something's wrong with my eyes. But that's okay. I'll get better. Hopefully before Monday or else I'll have to call in.

BED. I am EXHAUSTED.

Bye guys!

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Good lord, you sound bad! Feel better, get lots of sleep and drink all your liquids. Take two asprin and call me in the morning. XD Sorry..sick humor. :D Feel better sam