? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 30, 2007

Too far away

The worst thing about being so far away from my friends is that I can't be there for them when they need me. I mean, yeah, they can call or email or text or IM or whatever but in that case all I have to offer them is words. And words can seem empty sometimes when you're looking for comfort, trust me, I know. It's not that the person doesn't mean well, but words only do so much. All I want right now is to be there for my friends, not figuratively but literally, physically. I want to be able to cry with them, hug them, go get ice cream with them. I feel that I am not truly capable of being there for my friends 800 miles away, and it tears me apart inside. I can't even offer a simple smile. Just words. And right now, only written words at that.

No one knows just how much this hurts me.

0 comments: