? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just gotta keep moving

I don't know what to say. Heh.

Chemistry is awful. My teacher doesn't even know what she is doing. A girl in my class this morning asked her to explain how to do a certain problem. So my teacher read the problem, wrote it on the board, and then proceeded to "TRY" (her word!) to figure out how to get the answer. Um, hello? If you can't even do the problems, how do you expect US to do them? She kept going, "oh, I did that wrong." and "oh I had it right the first time." STUPID. Why are you teaching chemistry?!?! Why are you teaching at all?!?! And the worst part is, she worked through the problem almost the whole way (didn't give us the answer) and I am more confused NOW than before she worked it out. I will be so relieved when this class is over and I had BETTER PASS.

Definitely will have to look for a new job or something. Ever since our pay was cut to $2.75 on Thursday I have made less than $10/day. NOT GOOD in case you were wondering. On average, after adding in tips and hourly rate and everything, I've made $4.08/hr. That's before taxes, too. That's not good. That's not even minimum wage. And yeah, what did my boss say when I told her I only made $5 last night? "Oh that stinks." Yeah, you bet. I'm gonna have to talk to her, but I feel bad because I like my bosses and I really want their restaurant to work out for them...but I need to live too, ya know? I've got bills to pay and a trip to Wisconsin to save up for.

The realization that it's close to the end of the semester is kicking in. I've actually started doing my homework, can you believe it? And I started paying attention in chemistry class! Even though it leaves me more confused at the end...but i thought it would be a good idea because you never know when she might say something that actually makes sense! So yeah, I'm working on bringing up my Spanish (C) and psychology (B) grades and maintaining my other two (A in math and C in chemistry). I've given up on getting anything better in chemistry than a C.

Well, almost time for psychology class and even though I have more stuff on my mind, I'll let you go.

0 comments: