? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 12, 2007

The last couple of days

From March 9

FIRST OFF...Thanks to everyone who has been encouraging me the last couple of days, whether through comments or messages, or with a phone call, or in person. It means so much to me to know that you care enough to read this blog or call me just to listen to me whine and complain. THANK YOU, you guys are awesome and amazing and wonderful. It's largely because of you that I am not a wreck. Of course, God is a big factor in it as well. ^_^

I have to say I'm rather proud of myself. Yesterday I got through the whole day without crying. Well, I cried a little bit last night, but that's NIGHT not DAY, so it doesn't count.

Not so much today, but oh well. Life goes on.

Even so, I've done much better in the last two days than I have in the last two weeks. I guess now that I finally KNOW it helps. It's still not easy, but at least now I know and I can deal and move on.

Okay, on a lighter note...

I got paid today. YES. I decided that all my March paychecks are going toward my vacation. For those of you who don't know, my vacation this year is going to be Wisconsin for Dawn's wedding in July. So yeah, and I also have some money from an account my great-aunt set up for me in New Hampshire, so i should be all set. I just can't spend ANY other money on anything else extra until I graduate from college. No biggie.

O.O

Good news - spring break has started! I'm not doing anything special, just working, but at least I don't have to worry about school on top of it. And tomorrow's Saturday AND I don't have to be at work until 3, which means I get to sleep in!!!!!!!! No one can understand how excited I am about this. I plan to enjoy it to the fullest.

Plus I'm supposed to get my car back the beginning of next week.

Yessireebob, life's grand. Or it will be eventually when things go back to the way they were.

(I'm trying not to be all emo and depressed, even though that's pretty much how I feel at the moment. Hopefully this blog entry wasn't TOO bad.)

0 comments: