? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Listening to sad songs...

I feel so sad today. I don't know why, I suppose there's a variety of reasons. Spring break is almost over, for one, and I still haven't done everything - hardly anything, in fact - on my list. I'm too late to apply to transfer to Mary Washington in the fall, and I'm afraid to tell my parents. I heard a song on the radio earlier that almost made me cry AT WORK, and that's saying something.

Not only all that, but to top it all off, my best friend needs me and I am 800 miles away and can't be with her. That's the worst. I hate living this far away from all my friends, I feel like I can't be there for them like I want to, like I should. Some of my best friends I hardly even talk to anymore because we live so far away from each other and are so busy. I hate that. Time has a way of taking over your life and leaving none left over for your friends.

And then of course there's the issue from last night, too - everyone else has a social life but me. I'm rather used to that by now I suppose.

One of these days I'm just going to go absolutely crazy and go to a club or something and scare everyone - including myself.

So now I'm sitting here tonight listening to sad songs. Over and over again, the same ones. I just want someone to talk to. Not about this, but about anything else. I just want to have a conversation and laugh and be positive, but I'm in a rut right now. Today. It'll be better tomorrow, I hope.

I miss you.

0 comments: