? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 23, 2007

I Have No Imagination

I sat for like 2 minutes trying to think of a title. I think my imagination is taking spring break NOW.

So my chemistry lab this morning only took about 30 minutes. Then it's another two and a half hours to my next class. Yeah. I wish we could have just come in later and that way gotten a little more sleep! Anyway, so I've been sitting here on the computer for about an hour and fifty minutes or so, doing a bunch of nothing when I really should be catching up on my homework/studying junk. It's hard to be motivated to do so when you have the WHOLE WEEKEND ahead of you to procrastinate and the weather is gorgeous.

If the mall opened earlier I would have gone there, but it doesn't upen until 10, which is a mere hour before my next class. NOT enough time.

Tomorrow my family is going to PARKER's. For those of you who do not know what Parker's is *gasp* - it's a restaurant in North Carolina that serves the best BBQ you will ever find in the whole world! I cannot wait. I'm also looking forward to NO SCHOOL and NO WORK and just being able to get away - I need that I think. Even if it means having to get up way early on a Saturday. It's worth it.

Midterm grades: Math A. Psych B. Spanish C+. Chemistry C. Blah. I guess I'm okay with having a C in chemistry because it's HARD. I hate that class and I don't like the teacher, she doesn't know what she's doing. I know I can bring up the Spanish grade if I work hard enough and if my teacher hasn't decided he completely hates my guts. Which is entirely possible.

I need to find a new job because the Café has lowered our pay from $6/hr to $2.75/hr and we are NOT making enough in tips to compensate for that yet. So if anyone has any recommendations, please please please let me know. I will be searching the classifieds. Yippee.

Finally was able to talk to Dawn yesterday!!!! I just need to go buy my plane ticket now. I'm trying to decide exactly what day to come and what day to leave, etc. That's the hardest part.

Oh yeah, and I got like NOTHING from my spring break list done. I bolded what I did.

1) Get caught up on all my class notes.
2) Finish filling out the UMW application.
3) Fill out my J Sarge scholarship application.Found out this was unnecessary as the application is for the 2007-2008 and I will no longer be here!
4) Go around barefoot. At least one day is going to be warm enough. Yeah, THREE days were nice enough!
5) Watch all three LOTR and two POTC movies. And The Little Mermaid.
6) Go to Curves every day if it kills me. Lose the couple/few extra pounds/inches I've put on. Get back to eating right. I shouldn't have had the "if it kills me" part in there. There were a couple days that I couldn't go, unless I wanted to walk lol
7) Go shopping - buy my sister's birthday present, some cute St. Patty's Day earrings, and look for potato shoes (didn't find 'em though).
8) Call friends I haven't talked to in a while.
9) Work. That's a given.
10) One more...um, write in my journal every day.

Yeah so I'm pretty much a failure. OH well!!

Oh yeah and on Q94 all week they've been doing "spring break" stuff, where every morning they'll actually break something over the radio and then have people call in and guess what it was. So this morning, Sid got Melissa's "old ugly dresser" without her knowing and they broke it! And he had told the listeners ahead of time to call in and say what it was, so like 4 or 5 people called in and then they told Melissa what they had done. So after all THAT, I called in and said that it was mean and stuff. Yeah cuz I would be SO MAD if someone took something of mine and demolished it like that - even if I had said I would throw it away and didn't. But so anyway, I got to talk to Melissa and Sid and they put me on the radio. It was nice because I was feeling really cruddy this morning. lol

Anyway so that's all for now I suppose, now that I've talked about a whole bunch of nothing and thoroughly covered every subject.

0 comments: