? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 09, 2007

Life Lately

Life has been good lately. I just realized today that the past few days I have actually been happy, which is an improvement. Up until a few days ago, I wasn't sad or angry or anything, just not particularly happy. But since Friday or Saturday I feel like I have my life back under control (obviously it's in God's control and I'm not trying to take that control from Him, but you know what I mean) and I'm caught up on stuff and finally getting it together. I officially decided that I am NOT going to Mary Washington in the fall, I'm going to wait until spring. I'm taking two classes this summer to finish up and get my degree by the end of the summer. Then I'll either take the fall off or only take a couple classes at J. Sarge while working FULL TIME and saving lots of money.

Yay!

Anyway, got a couple of other things taken care of that were kinda weighing on me lately. The only major thing I have to take care of now money-wise is CAR INSURANCE. Blah. Oh well, it could be worse.

So now I have an appointment to take the English CLEP, which is awesome. I've been procrastinating that for a good two years now. Heh. I just have to find out where the place is. Anyone know how to get to Arboretum Parkway? I don't even know if I'm spelling that right.

There's a couple other things I've been meaning to do that I'm just tying up now. One of them is getting a new credit card, one of the rewards kind - w00t!! After that, I'll buy my plane tickets to Wisconsin and my new notebook and pay for school with it so that I'll get to rack up the rewards. Since that's stuff I would pay for with credit card anyway, might as well get rewarded for it, right? hehe!

Anyhow, I'm still crazy-busy. School five mornings a week and work six afternoon/evenings a week makes me feel overloaded sometimes, but that's okay. I'll get through it one way or another. Hopefully I won't fail my chemistry class.

Gnite!

0 comments: