? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 12, 2007

Progress Report and Spring Break Resolutions

From March 10

So today was okay, better than yesterday.

This morning I went to Walmart with my parents and one of my sisters. I kinda just wandered through the store - I did buy some batteries and ink for my printer, but that's it. It was nice to get out somewhere other than work and school, though! I had to work this afternoon. It was good. Boring for a while, I actually got to do a Sudoku, which I haven't done in a long time and it was fun. ^_^ It also occupies my mind, which is another plus. Then I got a little busy and was busy the rest of the night. Made $25 in tips - yay! Plus we have a new guy washing dishes; I think he's only going to work on weekends. It's nice to have him there when we get busy, so that I don't have to worry about doing them. He's one of the waitress's son.

My dad took me out in his little car to teach me how to drive stick shift. O.O Another thing that totally occupied my mind for awhile! It wasokay, but I'm not so good at starting...

Okay here is what I AM GOING TO DO over spring break. This is not "planning to do" or "going to try to do." I AM GOING TO DO THESE THINGS.

1) Get caught up on all my class notes.
2) Finish filling out the UMW application.
3) Fill out my J Sarge scholarship application.
4) Go around barefoot. At least one day is going to be warm enough.
5) Watch all three LOTR and two POTC movies. And The Little Mermaid.
6) Go to Curves every day if it kills me. Lose the couple/few extra pounds/inches I've put on. Get back to eating right.
7) Go shopping - buy my sister's birthday present, some cute St. Patty's Day earrings, and look for potato shoes.
8) Call friends I haven't talked to in a while.
9) Work. That'sa given.
10) One more...um, write in my journal every day.

I think that about covers it. I hope so because that's all I can think of. If I need more, let me know.

So yeah, like I said, today was better than yesterday. I won't go into details because I feel like I'm complaining and being self-centered and whiney.

Today was a GORGEOUS day and I'm looking forward to more gorgeous days before spring break is over! I'm thinking maybe I'll go to the park and go jogging on nice days? We'll see.

0 comments: