? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 12, 2007

You know you're in the South when all churches serve fried chicken at all church functions!

We went to our neighbor's church this morning. They were having a lunch thing after church for a lady who's been the treasurer for 25 years or something like that. So at the end of the service they were talking about her and giving her presents and stuff and that's when a couple ladies started unwrapping the food. Some of it was fried chicken and you could smell it through the whole sanctuary! We didn't stay, and no one except our neighbors even cared. As we were walking out, everyone we walked by just watched us, didn't say a single word. NOTHING. That really annoyed me, though I should be used to it by now. That's the way most of the churches we've gone to here have been.

But boy did that fried chicken smell good.

I worked out in my rose garden some this afternoon. It was such a gorgeous day! I pruned my roses and raked the leaves out. I decided that this year I am going to get a blue rosebush and a climbing rose - preferably some sort of orange-red. Ish. I had the one I wanted picked out last year, but I can't remember what it was called. I think the nursery starts carrying roses around Mother's Day. Walmart has some now, but the last one I bought from Walmart didn't even last a whole summer. :-P

I just watched Poseidon, the new one. It was good. It was intense. lol I don't think I blinked through the whole movie.

Overall today was a great day, the best I've had in awhile. Tomorrow it's back to work, but no school for a whole week!!!! W00t!!!

0 comments: