? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm such a slacker

I haven't done anything with Blogger in so long.

FAIL.

I was reading (definitely just typed readying) my friends' blogs and I realized that even Chris has updated since I last wrote. That was an indicator that I really needed to hurry up and add to my blog.

Not that there's much to say.

Still school. Still work. Still no money.

I'm on spring break this week, which is lovely, except that it means the second half of the semester is coming up on Monday. Workload doubles, big projects are due, studying for finals, and dealing with big, scary cameras in my TV production class.

Which reminds me, I need to buy a VHS tape. DON'T FORGET.

This week I worked in the garden a bit, worked at work a bit, applied for a few different jobs, got my van inspected...

Oh there's a story. If you remember, I wrecked my parents' van in January - ran into a tree because of slipper roads. It wasn't TOO bad, as in, it could still be driven. My dad got pieces and mostly fixed it, but he couldn't get the headlight adjusted back the right way. So I got it inspected on Monday and it was a definitely fail because of the headlight. I had to go to a bodyshop to get it fixed, and I was afraid it was going to cost like $1000 or more. BUT!!!!!! Mom and I managed to find a bodyshop that fixed it for us; they said it was a really simple fix and they weren't going to even charge us anything! We gave them some money anyway. And then got the van reinspected and it passed.

w00t w00t!

So the plan is for me to buy the van from mom and dad, and I'll be selling my old one. It's sad because I really did like my old van, but I can't afford a new transmission for it and it's been having all sorts of problems that in a way I'll be glad to be rid of it.

So yes.

Also, I have Twitter which I like very much so look me up - notashamed87.

Not that anyone actually reads this blog.

*sigh*

0 comments: