? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

So, yay!

I got a new layout for my blog.

Yay!

I just have to figure out how to make the title of my blog smaller to fit right. Maybe I'll figure it out at some point. Or maybe not. Or maybe I'll get a new layout. Because I like this one, but there were some other pretty ones, too. Since I needed an XML layout, BlogSkins wasn't working for me. I'd used that site before and love some of the layouts (thanks for the suggestion Etenesh!). But it took me like half an hour to figure out why it wasn't working. >.<

Anywho, I went to Blogger-Templates and found this layout and some other really nice ones.

Right now I'm in class - Broadcast Journalism. We are listening to everyone present their radio projects. I think we all did really well. A lot of people had nicer ones than mine, but I still feel happy with the one I did. Maybe I can figure out a way to upload it on here so you can hear it. ^_^

I applied for a maintenance office position at Kings Dominion and even went in for an interview on Wednesday, but I haven't heard from them. I was going to call them today, but I didn't have the number, so I'll probably call tomorrow.

At some point I need to make an appointment at the eye doctor. I constantly have a headache lately, and I really think it's my eyes. The last doctor I went to gave me a lower prescription than the one I went to before and it hasn't seemed right since. Grr.

So yeah. Umm....

That's all for now?

I'm thinking about doing a video blog - a vlog - on YouTube. My sisters and I already do one (sort of) called BLU!, but I'm thinking about starting one of my own.

We'll see.

0 comments: