? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I like nice people

I don't really have anything of importance to say.

Mostly I was just thinking how much I like nice people, the ones who don't get offended/stop talking to you just because you don't think the same way they do. I like it when I can feel free to talk to someone who totally disagrees with me and not have them hate me for it. I know too few people like that, so it's always nice when I meet a new person like that.

So, if you are a nice person, thank you for being nice.

And if you are NOT a nice person, that is very sad.

That's all.

^_^

0 comments: