? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

By the way...

I also wanted to say that I cannot for the life of me find a Blogger template that I like that looks good with my setup and works the way I want it to! I mean, a template that was NOT designed by Blogger. It makes me very sad. Maybe I am just too picky? Anyway, if you find any, let me know. It has to be one of the new Blogger format kind, though, not the old one!

AND...there was something else. What was it?

*thinking*

Alas, I can't remember. I probably will as soon as I hit "publish post".

0 comments: