? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Rawr

I did absolutely nothing this weekend.

Well, not quite. I went to a gun show on Saturday and that was fun. I've decided that I like gun shows, and if I were rich, I would go all the time. Sunday I did homework for about half an hour at the most and then...yeah that was it. Plus it was a NICE weekend and it was my Dad's birthday weekend!

Today. *sigh* Back to school. I went to Curves, which has changed. They added new contests, etc. Pretty cool, but I didn't have time to really check everything out. I was in a rush to get to school. For my first class which lasted 30 minutes and could very well have been skipped because we literally did nothing. >.< So then I sat around, doing various other homework-y things and some wasting time things until my afternoon class at 3.

And here I am!

Things I'm looking forward to: Richmond Tax Day Tea Party protest on April 15 and Empty Holster Protest Week April 20-24. Check 'em out, get involved!

0 comments: