? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Scared Silly

And thus begins NaNoWriMo. And yes, I am scared silly. But I'm also excited. And I'm also wondering how in the world I'm going to do this on top of everything else I have to do.

But I WILL do it.

My plot - A retelling of the whole story of Robin Hood, since all I can find anywhere else are bits and pieces. Not exactly original, but I can throw in original ideas, and if I get stuck, I'll have something to fall back on. I thought this was a good choice for a first-time novel for WriMo.

I also just thought of this whole entire plan about 2 seconds ago.

Of course, some of you may know, I already have the story started. Is that cheating? I mean, all I have written is the prologue and one paragraph. That was a couple of months ago, too. I definitely got severe writer's block after that. Hmmm...maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

Ack, too late to go back now!

*trots off to write*

0 comments: