? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Free Day - gone down the drain

Yeah so I was supposed to have the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY OFF. I even finished all of - or most of - my homework yesterday so that I could go to the mall or something today. It's been forever since I've had a completely and totally free day, and I was reveling in the fact.

Then my boss called and told me that Stacy's not feeling well and could I come in to work tonight so she could go home?

And of course, because I'm such a goodie-goodie, and because I didn't really have any plans, I said yes.

*sigh*

If only I'd gone to the mall when I had the chance. Then I would have missed his call and *tah-dah!* no work. Oh well, I could certainly use the money...

2 comments:

Samantha Downing said...

Big Macs aren't healthy, though, The food we serve IS - or at least, most of it is better than Big Macs anyway.

Chris said...

healthy food? bah. health nuts will feel silly someday, lying in a hospital bed dying of nothing. [i wish i knew who said that quote.]