? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Long? Yes. Worth reading? Questionable.

Okay so here is my long blog entry. Whether or not it is worth reading, I'll let you decide for yourself. I'm still trying to decide whether it is worth writing.

So now, I find myself at the end of NaNoWriMo, and how do I feel? No different than I felt at the beginning actually, considering I DIDN'T WRITE ANYTHING. Grr. That irritates me. But, alas, I just don't have the free time I used to have. Most of my "free time" is spent on other things, such as homework, Christmas shopping, practicing music, or eating. Every once in awhile I also update my blog. Oh well, there's always next year. At least I can stop feeling guilty now.

So for Thanksgiving, there was no school from Tuesday through Sunday. I want to know, how come they didn't just cancel classes on Monday, too? I mean, it's just one day. It would have made more sense and been a lot easier for everyone. But oh well. I also only had to work two days this week, which is a good and bad thing combined. I mean, I could definitely use the money, but it's nice to have time off during Thanksgiving week. Plus, tomorrow is payday anyway, so I'll be getting money then.

So what did you do for Thanksgiving? I watched Macy's parade, went for a walk, played on the computer, read, and ate. That basically sums it up. Oh and I watched a Lois & Clark with my sisters and Gramma.

You know what? There was this hip-hop teen singer person, and she sang "Who I Am," that country song that I (and Dawn!) love so much. Well, she slaughtered it. I mean, it sounded AWFUL. I really don't like hip-hop anyway, but this was just...ugh. Let's just say, if I had had popcorn, I would have thrown it at the TV. And a SPONGEBOB balloon???? Where is a dart gun when you need it?!

So, this just in, Dawn is going to Florida during her Christmas break, and she and Susen will be having fun in the sun - and WARMTH - without me. *sniff* I want to go so badly, but I just can't afford it. Let's get real - I can barely afford school at this point. I'll have to start saving now just to be able to go anywhere on vacation next summer and go to school next year. I guess one vacation per year is about my limit at this point. Well, you know, when you work part-time as a waitress, you only make so much money.

Christmas is only about a month away! I have barely started my Christmas shopping. I really need to get on that. I usually start thinking and making lists and such 'round about September. And here it is almost December and all I have is Gramma's present. :-P Any ideas would be welcome.

Now that I have rambled about unnecessary and stupid and random things, I'll big you good night and go to bed, since that's what I wanted to do before I even started rambling anyway.

TRIVIA FOR THE DAY: What abbreviation for "Dopyera brothers" came to represent any metal-topped guitar?

Stay tuned for the answer.

((Susen, you can send the stories any time, and let me know if I need to add to more, I can't remember.))

0 comments: