? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

NaNo?

*laughs sarcastically*

Who has time for writing anymore? Who has time for ANYTHING fun anymore? If you do, you can come clean my room for me, because you have entirely too much time on your hands.

*sigh*

Angela, you and Chris are very right - I am certainly not doing any better on my novel than you guys, and most likely worse. I just decided that school is more important. I almost wish I hadn't decided that, though. Maybe my English teacher will let me write the stupid novel for extra credit?

Prolly not.

Must go do homework. Maybe I'll have time to add a sentence or two to my novel before I go to bed.

Prolly not.

0 comments: