? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Beware of Grape with Wooden Mallet

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!

Anywho...

Slightly better mood today. I just thought I'd give you a quick update and tell you I'm still alive!

Okay, done...

Just kidding, though there really isn't much to write about. Gramma is coming on Tuesday (yay!). The only downside is that Tonya will be sharing my room and I'm not sure how that will affect my nocturnal habits. Hmmm. We'll have to see.

Mom and Dad are talking about moving to North Carolina, but I don't think they're very serious about it. I don't really care either way. Won't affect me a whole lot really.

I only have one algebra test left and then my final on December 6 (YES!!!!!). I'll be glad to get that over with. And Dad said that I might be able to scrape by with a passing grade, even if it's not a very high one. I hope...

Tomorrow will be a good day. School, but no work. I'll have the whole afternoon to do my algebra test. How exciting.

Oh, I took this stupid personality test thing for my stupid student development class and it got my personality totally and completely the opposite of what it actually is, for the most part. I think the only thing it got write is that I'm an extrovert, the rest was totally wrong - I died laughing. That's the best thing about my SDV class, is that it amuses me.

..........

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I just looked up my algebra test due date and it's not due until the 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Oh. my. word. I can't tell you how unbelievably excited I am. You just don't understand. This is like walking out to get into my car and finding a canary yellow mini in its place! (okay, maybe not QUITE that good...but close!)

Going to bed now! I'm going to have a GREAT day tomorrow. I can procrastinate on my math even LONGER!!!!!!!!

*gasp* Maybe I'll even be able to write some of my novel. Not that it really matters, but hey...

SUSEN! ADD! I'll be able to write a lot tomorrow :-D

0 comments: