? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 04, 2005

*Pulling Hair Out*

I'm beginning to wonder if I was completely stupid. I have no time to write a 50,000 word ANYTHING, let alone something that doesn't pertain to school. Ack...I suppose I should just press on. I can almost guarantee that I will NOT reach the 50,000 word mark, however.

I really don't have anything to say...I'm just sitting here in Spanish class. For some reason we met in the lab today? I guess we're doing something with the computers. But the great thing is that my computer is set to Spanish! The guy who's sitting next to me - his computer is in English. What's up with that?

Anywho, I just finished my Spanish test, which I hopefully did well on, and now we're waiting for the other people to finish theirs.

Very boring.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Chris said...

No, Adios.

I bet you failed your Spanish exam. =)

Samantha Downing said...

They say ciao in Spanish, too, thank you very much!

SUE!! If you're reading this, call me! Actually, maybe I'll try to call you...

Angela said...

Yeah, but they don't spell it that way, that's Italian.

If you're going for Spanish, you'll want C-H-A-U. =D

On the other hand, Chris is also wrong, because in most Spanish-speaking countries, "adios" is the kind of "goodbye" you use when someone is dying or you are otherwise never going to see them again.

And that's the Spanish Lesson Of The Day de Angela! =P

Samantha Downing said...

Yeah well *cough* I had the pronunciation right anyway. :-D

So if the person is not dying - at least not that you know of - how do you tell them goodbye? Cuz there's Spanish-speaking dudes (and a lady) where I work, but they always just say "bye." Is that Spanish, too? *ponders*