? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Wish I Were A Pirate

***EDIT*** This post is very overdramatic. No, I'm not really that angry, I'm just sorta depressed and that's what came out when I was writing. So don't think I'm a manicly (yeah i know i spelled it wrong) depressed teen or whatever, I'm just not having the greatest night, is all.***

Yes I'm posting again. Yes I should be working on my novel.

NO I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!

I am in a rotten mood right now. So be forewarned - you may not want to read this.

#1. I hate algebra. It has succeeded in ruining my life. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I HATE to fail at ANYTHING and I am almost definitely (okay, no almost) going to fail my remedial algebra course. That could seriously make me weep for a long time - starting now and going through the end of the semester.

#2. I hate being a writer. Even though I love it. I love it because it's what I do and it's fun. I hate it because I can't think of any stupid plots for any stupid stories, including my WriMo novel. And I am sick of English papers.

#3. I'M SICK OF BEING ALONE!!!!!!!!! No, technically, I'm not alone. Besides the fact that God is with me wherever I go, I have my family and a few friends. BUT I STILL FEEL ALONE SOMETIMES AND I'M SICK OF IT!

#4. I hate my phone. It doesn't work at home.

#5. I hate Virginia.

#6. I hate time.

#7. I hate miles.

#8. Sometimes I just plain hate my life. Normally that only happens at 2:21 a.m., which is why it's very bad for me to stay up past 2:20:59 a.m. but I did it anyway because I had to write an English paper and once I get started writing something like that I don't want to stop.

#9. I hate liking guys that I'll never have a chance with, especially when I KNOW I'll never have a chance with him but I like him anyway because I'm a pathetic FOOL.

All these have combined to put me in a very fowl mood. A few things that are lessening the fowlness of my mood (or have lessened it):

#1. I got to talk to Susen for a little while earlier. That was good because I haven't talked to her in forever.

#2. I got to talk to Chris for a little while earlier. But now he "is currently away from the computer." Without even telling me goodbye. So this one just gets cancelled out basically.

#3. I had guitar lesson tonight and got to play with the most adorable kitten.

#4. I love Spanish.

#5. Gramma is coming soon.

#6. Good movies are coming out soon.

As you can see, the list of good things is considerably smaller than the list of bad things, once you subtract #2. Which is why I am in a bad mood instead of a good mood.

And that's all I'm going to say for now because Chris is STILL gone, and I'm TIRED, and there is absolutely no reason for me to stay up any later and be even grouchier than I already am.

Whew. That was fun. It's always nice to vent sometimes. I just wish I had someone to actually talk to.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You're always blaming me. =(

Angela said...

Hey!

And filling in these word verification things is not fun.